Startup Incubators & Shared Office Space
LiftFund supports entrepreneurs with capital, business education, and now, commercial lease space with the opening of two distinct business incubators: LiftOff, located on the Eastside of San Antonio, and the Wells Fargo Business Launch Center, located at LiftFund’s headquarters on the Westside of San Antonio.
2014 S. Hackberry St., San Antonio, TX 78210 MAP
Welcome to LiftOff! We are a shared workspace for entrepreneurs and start up professionals located in Southeast San Antonio. We offer permanent and temporary office space in affordable and flexible lease terms, with business advising support, and several complimentary amenities.
Amenities & Benefits
- Parking and overflow parking
- Conference Room
- Copy Room*
- Water & Coffee
- 24/7 Access*
- Mail Service*
- HUB Zone*
- Eastside Promise Zone*
- Business consultations and workshops
- 1 month and 6 month leases*
*Amenities enjoyed by permanent tenants only.
Desk by the Day
Desk by the Day is an option to lease temporary office space. If you are looking for a quiet and professional work space — located just one exit from downtown– then stop by LiftOff, and take advantage of our Sky Room. The Sky Room is great for anyone looking to office for just a few hours or the entire day. Enjoy our complimentary conference room and kitchenette for client meetings, as well as Wi-Fi and parking services. Once a week, there are business advisors on hand for any consulting you may need.
Wells Fargo Business Launch Center
2007 W. Martin St., San Antonio, TX 78207 MAP
In the design of its new campus in the heart of the Westside, LiftFund included the construction of a standalone building specifically designed to house early stage entrepreneurs. The Wells Fargo Business Launch Center is a brand new 1,344 square foot building that will support 1 or 2 new businesses during their first year of operations. Entrepreneurs can apply to the LiftFund Launch Competition for a chance to be selected as the first tenant(s) of this pilot program which will award one year of rent-free space with mentor and advisor support, in exchange for a percentage equity in the business to be repaid after the first year.
Amenities & Benefits
- 1 year rent free commercial lease space
- 24 hour access
- Copy/Print/Scan service
- 2 flat screen televisions for presentation capabilities
- Private restroom, kitchenette and breakroom
- Ample parking for tenants and visitors
- Access to capital through LiftFund loan programs
- Business consultations and trainings from the WBC
- Must be a legally formed small business with the State of Texas
- Must be set-up with accounting software to produce financial statements and review with LiftFund WBC advisor on monthly basis
- Must be committed to growth and willing to give a mutually agreed upon equity interest of the business to LiftFund for a finite period of time
Apply to the LiftFund Launch Competition
Applications will be accepted now – December 31st, 2017. APPLY TODAY!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-587-9575.